Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 138: May 18 - Baseball boyfriend

When it comes to men, I sure know how to pick 'em. Hey! Keep those snickers to your self! I picked Peter, right? And I definitely had it right last year when I picked my very first Baseball Boyfriend to be Buster Posey.

We were at an A's/Giants game last year for my birthday and I decided that although baseball isn't really my sport of choice, maybe I could make it more interesting for myself if I picked one of these cute men as my BB. I looked up, and there he was ... a massive poster of Buster. I decided that although he was super young, he could be my man for the season. If he turned out to be a terrible player that I never got to see do anything cool, I'd trade him in the next year.

One World Series season later, I'd say I did pretty good.

Nick, who collects hundreds, maybe thousands of baseball cards, mailed me this rookie card for my birthday. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment